Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'll even exercise for a trip to Italy!

Learning something new can be fun, especially if it's painless. I keep an open mind when seeing films and usually learn something from the guest speakers. But, some habits are more of a problem. I used to exercise regularly but haven't in about 5 years. I got out of the habit because I changed jobs, the commute is long and I find myself sitting more at work. The problem is that I've gained about 10 pounds. I've decided to take on the challenge to lose that weight before I go on vacation in May. Luckily I've just bought a townhouse that has lots of space around it to jog and there's even a health club within walking distance. No more excuses - Ten pounds here I come!

4 comments:

  1. You're one step closer to your MP3 player! I'm following your blog and will use it to track your progress through the steps. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea!
    I've discovered moving is the best way to lose weight. You're so busy packing and loading up everything that you forget to eat. I've already lost at least 3 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll look fabulouso in Italiano designer ware!

    ReplyDelete